Saturday, June 18, 2005

perception from a different perspective

When I try to compare myself with people from the time of Rama & Krishna, the only difference I found is the our perception.

They had very good perception then people from my time

There were good as well as bad people in their times as well as ours

But their bad guys were much more intelligent, and had far better perception then ours.
Take the case of Ravana.
He was a far better saint then our time's so called gurus.

What is knowledge ?
Its the result of our perception.

knowledge may NOT be truth. We take it as trouth. Better the perception, more nearer to truth is our knowledge.

For my three years old nephew a computer is a gaming device.

For my brother its device where softwares are installed and run.
He knows that there are lots of things for which softwares are available.

To me, its an interface between human and any machine that understand digital signals.

I don't know names of many softwares, but I know of few things for which sotwares are NOT available, which can be developed.

What we see here is, difference in knowledge.

My perception towards computer may be better, but I DO not have an idea how computer will be used after 20 years

Now, since I am a computer engineer, I have a better perception about computer.

Now .. T
here are so many things in life.

Do we have at least good perception towards everything ?

My friends in my native village thinks that I am very rich person as my salary is 6 lac per anum

I know how difficult it is for a newly married couple in bangalore
:)

I am a good person.
I know what is good and what is bad. I think for a while, whether it is good or bad, before doing anything.

But the entire thing (The judgment of good/Bad) is limited, to my knowledge.

There is whole new world beyond my knowledge, my perception.

Also not every time, I do evaluate before thinking/talking
We need to think and talk good, similar to doing good.


-dont know what to write, how to continue. Please add comments, continuation, and I will update it

No comments: